Best Luxury Home Elevators To DesignMarch 25, 2020
Enjoy the Luxury Inclined Elevator Ride with Roys Rise
Inclined elevator with a gorgeous glass cab is a great fit for hilltop homes, hotels, restaurants, etc.
You may need a beautiful glass inclined elevator, if you are an architect, a real estate developer, an urban planner, or a transport councilor, and designing a new project to improve urban mobility or a new resort on a coastal slope, we can help you with your project. The way of travel can be fully indoors in a tunnel or partially or fully outdoors, whether the inclination is constant, or it changes (up to two changes are possible) or the direction changes, whether you need or prefer a scenic cabin or a full glass solution or a blind one, long story made short: our team of experts has a matching solution for your case…. or they will find a new one!
Take a ride in our fashionably elegant, inclined elevator and enjoy the amazing views through the glass walls. Never worry about those challenging climbs again! Hillside buildings, scenic coastal or mountain estates, public facilities, restaurants, resorts, and observation decks. All become easily accessible by anyone with a Roys Rise elevator.
We care about quality and safety! These are just a few of the added safety features to ensure a safe and luxurious ride.
We have equipped our inclined elevator lifts with automatic sliding doors, bi-directional communication systems, and technical details features like machined guide rails, synthetic rubber rollers, wireless automatic controls, and data exchange, ensuring a first-class and safe ride.
The Roys Rise Inclined elevator is all you can ask for. We go above and beyond to provide the absolute top-or-the-line elevator.
At Roys Rise, we take pride in building the most gorgeous and functional inclined elevators. We carefully consider the customer’s every need. We can provide a complete package of solutions that can adapt to the various situations where building an inclined lift is necessary.
Our team can provide:
- Inclined lifts, including noiseless solutions, up to 7500 lbs. capacity and 600 ft/min speed.
- Indoor or outdoor installations, with a wide range of optional extras to fulfill the most demanding expectations
- Front or side access doors, single or double bottom or top operator
- Variable slope and curvilinear travel
- Low operation and maintenance cost solutions, with regenerative braking systems or solar-powered motors
- Pre-assembled rails, electrical wiring, control systems, and motors/gears contribute to the reduction of installation costs
- Among the extras for your safety and comfort: CCTV camera, air-con, remote monitoring system, safe landing system, and wireless devices both for doors operation and data communication
- Turn-key solutions, from the study of the geological environment, seismic assessment, wind and weather conditions, necessary building permits/licenses up to complete installation, final handover with CE mark, and extended warranty terms with local state-of-the-art after-sales service
- Roys Rise can offer a 360-degree service and is the only supplier able to certify its inclined lifts according to ASME A17.1 and A18.1.